Saturday, February 16, 2013

I Enrique Otulski

I     Enrique Otulski

To put Fidel in place I worked with Che',
Deposing old Batista in his prime.
My one reward was "Head of Fisheries"
"E'en though I pledged to him my whole lifetime.

Whilst Che' was executed for his crimes,
A commie island, Cuba, we did make.
To squeeze from them last peso and last dime
We broke the poor cane workers we'd forsaked.

So sugar and cigars were our big break.
The Russian nukes we nearly brought to bear!
The stand by JFK was just a fake.
We missed our putrid goal by just a hair.

And now Fidel is sick and I am dead.
Red visions no more dancing in my head.

1 comment:

  1. The stand by JFK, of course, was no fake, as the historical records show; only in the deformed minds of Enrique and Fidel and their ilk.

    ReplyDelete