Thursday, March 28, 2013

XV Anthony Lewis

XV    Anthony Lewis



He was the second president impeached,
And I defended him with all my might.
We knew that it was B S that he preached.
What did I care that my facts were not right?

She was a master thief and somewhat bright,
But she got sloppy or just didn't care.
I lied for her in that Whitewater fight,
And then she stole Air Force One's silverware!

Although deathbed conversions are quite rare,
I understand I threw away my prize.
So my hypocrisy, God has laid bare.
Protecting those two scumbags with my lies.

Said Henry Kissinger, "He's always wrong!"
Ken Starr was right!  That's how I'll end my song.

1 comment:

  1. This guy built a good reputation reporting on things like the Supreme Court, but threw it all away defending those two and all their petty lies. I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete